Believementalhealth.com is the copyrighted work belonging to Believe Mental Health Care, a registered community-based organization in Kenya working for better mental health care and changes in oppressive cultures.
Be sure to read through these terms and ensure you accept all the terms in this document.
Believe Mental Health Care and its management, representatives, volunteers, and publishers shall not be liable to you for any indirect, direct, or coincidental loss or damage incurred from your use of this site to the maximum extent permitted by Kenyan Law.
Believe Mental Health Care grants you limited, non-exclusive, and revocable access to this website “believementalhealth.com” for your personal, non-commercial use.
You must not:
- Republish content and material from this website to another website unless with written permission from Believe Mental Health Care.
- Commercially exploit content from this website (sell, sub-license, or lease).
- Use any of Beleive Mental Health Care’sCare’s logos, colors, emblems, and markings without consent from Believe Mental Health Care.
- Reproduce, copy, and duplicate content from this website onto another website.
- Redistribute material from this website for other purposes other than editorial publishings.
- Submit or publish any content that is offensive to minors or violates any laws or regulations set by third parties.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website in any way that may cause damage to our website or servers, restrict other users from accessing our site, or upload malware and other files that impair the workings of our website.
- Engage in political discussion anywhere on our site or through our communication channels.
- Submit content infringing on any individual’s or organization’s intellectual property rights.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to this site.
Our Rights Over Your User Content
We reserve the right to review and delete or reject any user content as we see fit.
By submitting your user content, you give Believe Mental Health Care a global, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, sell, sub-lease, or distribute your user content in any existing or future publications.
Believe Mental Health Care respects individual creators” and organizations’ intellectual property rights and expects the same of all its managers, representatives, employees, and editors.
Believe Mental Health Care requests that all its website users, supporters, visitors, donors, and well-wishers do the same.
All images, text, and audio-visual material on this website are the property of Believe Mental Health Care and its licensors.
If you believe that any content posted on this website infringes on copyrighted material and wish to have us remove it, please submit the following information along with a request to have us remove it.
- An identification of the copyrighted material(s).
- A link or identification of the material on our website that infringes on the said copyrighted material(s).
- An explanation that you believe the copyright owner has not authorized the use of the material on this site.
- A confirmation that the information you submitted is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you’re either the copyright owner or have the authority to act on behalf of the rightful owner.
- Your name.
- Your physical or electronic signature
Any false misrepresentation of facts will be subject to liability for damages, and costs, including but not limited to lawyer fees incurred by Believe Mental Health in connection with your written notice of alleged copyright infringement.
This website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties, express or implied.
Believe Mental Health Care offers no warranties on this website or the content and material published here.
We give no warranty that his website will be available or that the information presented here is complete, accurate, and non-misleading.
You, at this moment, indemnify Believe Mental Health Care and its managers, representatives, volunteers, and publishers against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses resulting from your use of this site.
Termination, in this case, means an account deletion or the ban of your IP address from accessing our website.
Breach Of Terms
- Terminating your access to this website and its features.
- Banning your IP address from sending requests to this website’s servers.
- Taking legal action against you or your organization.
Feel free to reach out to Believe Mental Health Care.
Believe Mental Health Care is registered as a Community Based Organization in Kenya under registration number 46393
P.O BOX 33601-30100
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.